Finish reading Act III. Write at least 250 words in reponse to it. Feel free to ask questions -- Shakespeare isn't particularly easy to understand, so let us know what you're having trouble understanding. Also, feel free to answer any of the questions below in your entry.
1. What is Bianca's response to Lucentio's (Cambio's) and Hortensio's (Litlo's) argument over who will tutor Bianca first? (lines 16-22) What does this reveal about her character?
2. What is Lucentio's translation of his lesson? (lines 31-36) What is Bianca's translation of the same passage? (lines 40-43)
1. Why does Kate weep (line 26)? What aspect of her character does this reveal?
2. How is Petruchio dressed for his wedding (lines 43-64)? Give at least 4 specific details. What is the reaction of Baptista? (use quotes)
3. How does Petruchio respond when asked to change his clothes? (lines 112-123)
4. What do you learn of Lucentio's plan to marry Bianca in lines 128-148?
5. How does Petruchio behave during the wedding ceremony? (lines 158-183)
6. How does Petruchio leave the wedding feast? What reason does he give in line 229?